Validity Period: 3 years
3. Copy of valid identification. Passport or National ID
4. Three passport-sized photographs
5. A competence issued by the Certifying Officer of the Guyana Police Force
6. Foreigners should present their foreign licence. If the licence is not written in English a translation should be submitted
1. Applicants should submit all documents to the Clerk.
2. The applicant will be asked to wait while his/her documents are being processed and his/her photographs taken.
3. The applicant will be issued with a lodgment slip stating the return date.
4. The applicant must return the lodgement slip to the cashier to make payment and uplift the licence.
5. Foreigners will be asked to return within two weeks to pay and uplift their licence.