Fee: $4,000 - New (Same as original cost of licence)
Estimated Processing Time: 1 hour
1. An affidavit from a Justice of Peace or an extract from the police station stating the licence lost or damage
3. Valid identification. Passport or National ID
4. One passport-sized photograph
5. If your Licence was expired, you will be required to submit a new application.
- The applicant must submit all documents to the Officer.
- The applicant will be directed to the lodgment area while his/her documents are being processed.
- Once all documents are verified, the Officer will direct the applicant to have his/her photograph taken.
- The applicant will be issued with a lodgment slip stating the return date (this slip must be kept safely).
- Upon the return date, the applicant must present the previously issued lodgment slip to the Cashier to make the required payment of $4,000.00 and uplift the licence.
- The applicant will further be directed to the dispatch desk to follow the final necessary procedures and uplift his/her new driver's licence.