The Guyana Revenue Authority (GRA) is inviting sealed bids for the purchase of thirty one (31) motor vehicles on an ‘As Is, Where Is’ basis. Inspection by interested bidders will be facilitated daily commencing Monday, December 4, 2017, and concluding on Friday, December 8, 2017, during the hours of 9:00 to 15:00 at GRA’s Warehouse Facility, Industrial Site, Eccles.
The thirty one (31) motor vehicles would be marked with individual numbers for easy identification. Bids must be placed in sealed envelopes bearing no identification of the bidders on the outside and must be clearly marked on the top, left hand corner “Bid For Purchase of Motor Vehicles" and clearly state the number mark on the motor vehicle.
Bids must be deposited in the Bid Box at GRA’s Headquarters, 200-201 Camp Street, Georgetown, no later than Monday, December 11, 2017, at 10:00hrs.
Terms and Conditions of Sale:
- The motor vehicles are sold on an “As Is, Where Is” basis.
- Each motor vehicle should be place on individual bid forms.
- Payment must be made in cash or manager’s cheque payable to the “Guyana Revenue Authority” by the successful bidder within three (3) working days of being informed. Failure to pay within the stipulated time period, will result in the next successful bidder being considered.
- Removal and transport of motor vehicles from the location would be the responsibility of the bidder and must be removed within five (5) working days of being informed.
- Registration of the motor vehicles would be done after full payment.
- Bid Forms can be uplifted from GRA’s Headquarters, 200-201 Camp Street, Georgetown, Receptionist Area, Ground Floor and GRA’s Warehouse Facility, Industrial Site, Eccles.
The GRA reserves the right to reject any or all bids and to remove or re-offer any motor vehicle for sale.