The Guyana Revenue Authority (GRA) is spearheading an exciting and important phase of its development by enhancing its capacity in the Oil and Gas Sector in Guyana.
We are seeking creative, innovative and exceptional professionals who want to be at the sharp end of this new phase in Guyana’s development.
Interested and qualified persons are therefore, invited to submit applications for the following vacant positions:
1. Assistant Commissioner, RS:12 level - Petroleum Revenue Audit, Large Taxpayers Department
2. Manager, RS:10 level - Petroleum Revenue Audit, Large Taxpayers Department
3. Senior Tax Auditor, RS:8 level - Petroleum Revenue Audit, Large Taxpayers Department
4. Tax Auditor, RS:7 level - Petroleum Revenue Audit, Large Taxpayers Department
5. Senior Manager, RS:12 level - Finance Division
For further details, inclusive of Job Responsibilities, please visit the Guyana Revenue Authority’s website at http://www.gra.gov.gy/vacancies/large-taxpayers-department and http://www.gra.gov.gy/vacancies/operational-support
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae should be submitted on or before Wednesday February 28, 2018, to the:
Human Resource Management Department
Guyana Revenue Authority
200 - 201 Camp Street,