Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Co-operative Republic of Guyana
Name of Project – Preventative Maintenance
(Provision of Air Condition Service)
- The Guyana Revenue Authority (GRA) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for “Preventative Maintenance (Provision of Air Condition Service)”.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures, specified in the Procurement Act 2003, and is open to all bidders, subject to provisions of Section IV (Eligible Countries) of this document.
- Interested, eligible bidders may obtain further information from, and inspect the Bidding Documents at the Procurement Unit, GRA, 200-201 Camp Street, Georgetown from 08:30 hours to 15:30 hours.
- Qualifications / requirements include:
a. Valid GRA Compliance
b. Valid NIS Compliance
c. Valid Bid Security
d. Valid Business Registration
e. Copy of TIN Certificate – where applicable
f. Valid Bid Documents – All prices MUST be VAT inclusive & Submissions on the Forms that are part of this document.
h. Labeling – Name of Project at the TOP left hand corner of the envelope.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English can be obtained by interested bidders at the Guyana Revenue Authority upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Three Thousand Guyana Dollars (G$3000). The method of payment will be cash.The Bidding Documents will be uplifted from the Procurement Office, Guyana Revenue Authority, 200-201 Camp Street, Georgetown. Telephone # 592-227-822 Ext 4506.
- Bids must be delivered to the
National Procurement and Tender Administration Board,
Min of Finance,
Main and Urquhart Sts
On or before 09:00 hours on Tuesday March 27, 2018
Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the National Procurement and Tender Administration Boardroom, at 09:00 hrs on Tuesday March 27, 2018.