INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
Cooperative Republic of Guyana
Name of Project: Supply and Delivery of Cisco Routers
Guyana Revenue Authority (GRA) hereinafter referred to as “the Procuring Entity”, invites Eligible bidders to submit their bids for the outlined categories – “Supply and Delivery of cisco routers”
- Bidding will be conducted through the NationalCompetitive Bidding (NCB) procedures, specified in the Procurement Act 2003, and is open to all bidders, subject to provisions of Section IV (Eligible Countries) of this document.
- The bidding documents may be obtained by any interested bidder upon payment of a non-refundable fee in the amount of Three Thousand Dollars ($3,000.00) at the Procurement Office, Guyana Revenue Authority Head Office 227 – 8222 Ext 4506
- Qualifications/requirements include:
a. Valid GRA Compliance
b. Valid NIS Compliance
c. Valid Bid Security
d. Valid Business Registration
e. Copy of TIN Certificate – where applicable
f. Valid Bid Documents – All prices MUST be VAT inclusive &Submitted on the Forms that are part of this document.
5. All Bidders should submit their bid with the security (2% of the total bid, if it exceeds G$3M) no later than 09:00 hours on Tuesday April 24th 2018 to:
National Procurement and Tender Administration Board
Ministry of Finance
Main & Urquhart Sts,
(a) Labeling – Name of Project at the TOP left hand corner of the envelope.
(b) If a tenderer is bidding for more than one lot, place in separate envelopes.
6. Bids shall be valid during 120 days after the date of bid opening.
Bids shall be opened by the Tender Board in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who wish to attend at 09:00 hours on Tuesday April 24th 2018 at the National Procurement and Tender Administration Board, Ministry of Finance, Main & Urquhart Sts, Georgetown, Guyana.