Validity Period: 1 year
- The applicant must be 18 years or older
- Completed Application Form
- Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)
- Valid identification- Passport or National ID
- Recommendation letter from a sSeniorOfficial or a Police Clearance
1. The applicant must submit all documents to the Officer.
2. The applicant will be directed to the lodgment area while his/her documents are being processed.
3. Once all documents are verified, the Officer will direct the applicant to the Cashier to make the required payment of $1,000.00 and uplift the licence.