New Fees: $1,000.00 (Motor Cycles)
$2,000.00 (Other Motor Vehicles)
Drivers over 65 Years of Age (Free)
Estimated Processing Time: 5 Working Days
2. Valid identification. Passport or National ID
3. A Police Report (extract) or an Affidavit of Lost/ Damaged Registration from a Justice of Peace or Commissioner of Oaths
- The applicant should submit all documents to the Officer
- The applicant will be directed to the lodgment area and will be advised to return after five (5) working days to make the necessary payment at the Cashier.
- Once all documents are verified, the Officer will direct the applicant to the Cashier to make the required payment.
- The applicant will further be directed to the dispatch desk to follow the final necessary procedures and uplift his/her registration.