INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
Co-operative Republic of Guyana
1. Guyana Revenue Authority hereinafter referred to as “the Procuring Entity”, invites eligible bidders to submit their bids for the outlined categories – “Supply and Delivery of Specialised Desktop Computers”
2. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures, specified in the Procurement Act 2003, and is open to all bidders, subject to provisions of Section IV (Eligible Countries) of this document.
3. The bidding documents may be obtained by any interested bidder upon payment of a non-refundable fee in the amount of Three Thousand Dollars ($3,000.00) at the Procurement Office, Guyana Revenue Authority Head Office, 227 – 8222 Ext 4506.
4. All Bidders should submit a bid security of 2% of total bid if the price exceeds G$3M, not later than 09:00 hours on Tuesday September 25, 2018 at the address:
National Procurement and Tender Administration Board
Ministry of Finance
Main & Urquhart Sts
5. Bids shall be valid during 120 days after the date of bid opening.
6. Bids shall be opened by the Tender Board in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who wish to attend it at 09:00 hours on Tuesday September 25, 2018 at the address: National Procurement and Tender Administration Board, Ministry of Finance, Main & Urquhart Sts, Georgetown, Guyana.