INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB) (RETENDER)
|Date January, 2019|
|Source of financing: Government of Guyana|
1. Guyana Revenue Authority hereinafter referred to as “the Employer”, invites eligible bidders to submit their bids for execution of “Proposed Rehabilitation and Modification of Building and Associated Works for the Guyana Revenue Authority – New Amsterdam Branch, Region No. 6”.
2. Interested bidders may obtain further information, familiarise and purchase a complete set of the bidding documents upon having a written request and after the payment of a non-refundable fee in the amount of Three Thousand Guyana Dollars (G$3,000.00) at the following address:
Guyana Revenue Authority,
Lot 200 – 201 Camp Street, Georgetown,
Tel.No.227-8222 Ext 4506
3. All bidders should submit their bids not later than 09:00 hours on the 12th day of February, 2019 at the address:
National Procurement and Tender Administration Board,
Ministry of Finance,
Main and Urquhart Streets,
All late bids shall be rejected and returned to bidders unopened.
4. Bids should be valid during 90 days of the date of bid opening.
5. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of $2,000,000.00.
6. Bids shall be opened by tender commission in the presence of bidders’ representatives who wish to attend after 09:00 hours on the 12th day of February, 2019 at the address: National Procurement and Tender Administration Board.
7. Pre-bid conference shall be held on February 2, 2019 at 11:00am at Ferry Street, New Amsterdam Branch, Berbice, Region No. 6.